Friend Joey Roth writes from Sorapot art contest: draw, render, sketch, photograph your way to a signed Sorapot
Sorapot has been out for half a year now, and many of my customers are designers, artists, engineers, and other creative people. You’ve given me extremely valuable feedback on my design, but I’ve always been curious to see your thoughts expressed the way you usually express them: visually. With the holidays here, a Sorapot Art Contest seemed like the only way to go.
To enter: create an image inspired by Sorapot.
* Your image can be a sketch, a painting, a photo collage, a rendering- anything that can be reproduced as a 1024 x 768 JPEG.
* The only rule: your image must visually represent Sorapot in some way- the teapot doesn’t have to be front and center, nor does it have to be photo-realistic, but it must be there.
* Email your image to contest [at] sorapot.com by Sunday, December 14th. I’ll post all images in a gallery here after the judges choose a winner.
The prize: A signed, dated, and mirror-polished Sorapot delivered to your door, just in time for Christmas.
* For high-res images of Sorapot to get you going, just visit the press pictures page. Feel free to use these images in any way for this contest.
* For those about to render, I salute you! Sorapot as a: Solidworks assembly (zip), Parasolid, IGES
If you have any questions, just shoot me an email. I can’t wait to see what you guys create!