Over the weekend I discovered why Flash shouldn’t be used for support pages. I’ve been having brutal issues with Time Warner as an internet service provider. My connection is insanely slow and at times just drops. Sunday morning my internet stopped working altogether and hasn’t come back yet. SInce I didn’t have internet service I went to my iPad with 3G to look up the phone number for TIme Warner support. There was a form field that requested my area code to provide the number in my area. The above screen was the result that I saw on my iPad. Because the page response was rendered in Flash I couldn’t get any information. It’s kind of unbelievable that no one thought that maybe Flash shouldn’t be a technical requirement to get to a phone number.