Here’s something that I’ve been thinking about for a while. Is it ethical to blog about something that you find through a link from a contact inside your network? Oh the dilemmas… Well here’s where you’ll find the stuff that grabbed my attention as of late http://del.icio.us/michael_surtees
Since 2005 Michael has published his thoughts on design at Design Notes. Topics of interest range from people's daily experiences with technology to typography to photography among many others.
Results based on testing & sprinting. Fan of cycling, making API's sing, walking with a camera in hand & New York Ranger supporter. UX at Lab49
When not designing, writing, or shooting photos, he loves cycling in and around the city. He can be reached at michael at michaelsurtees dot com.
- Design in the abstract
- Inverted Search
- Reading from Screen to Screen
- Floating around Manhattan
- Recent Articles about Dataminr
- Deconstructing a Beautiful World Cup Goal
- People tend to be more creative with spelling goal when their team scores
- Current Books on Review
- Preview of Century: 100 Years of Type in Design with Dan Rhatigan of Monotype
- Looking from NYC